There is no love stronger than the love a coffee lover has for their coffee.
Sure, it's probably wise to take note of the amount of caffeine we're consuming and realize the effects it can have on our health, but when something tastes and feels good, how much more do you need to know? Is it okay to just live in denial and caffeine bliss for a while?
Coffee is the drink we love to depend on, and we know it makes us feel alive when we need it most.
That's why these funny coffee memes are the perfect complement to your day (other than drinking your morning coffee, of course).
Coffee really is the best friend a person could ever ask for. So, if you're a person who couldn’t imagine life without coffee, get in a good laugh on quite possibly the best part of your morning.
99 Funny Coffee Memes
1. "Hello darkness, my old friend."
Coffee has a friend in me.
2. "Ahhhhh, coffee! Nature's littles kiss of goodness."
The best gift nature could give.
3. "How coffee makes me feel."
Coffee has magical powers.
4. "Hakuna Ma'Coffee. It means no worries. I'll just drink coffee for the rest of the day."
Guaranteed to take all your worries away.
5. "Coffee!!! I need more coffee!!!!"
You don't want to know who I am without coffee.
6. "I don't care if the glass is half full or half empty — is there coffee in it?"
It's what's in the cup that matters...
7. "Life without coffee is like me without sleep. Neither is recommended."
Life without coffee? I can't even imagine it.
8. "Don't ever let anyone tell you fairytales aren't real. I wake up every morning to drink a potion made from magic beans and it brings me back to life."
All hail the bean water.
9. "How do I take my coffee? Seriously. Very seriously."
This is no joking matter.
10. "Me trying to flirt: 'Do you like coffee?'"
Coffee on the mind all the time.
11. "If you love somebody, let them go... If they come back with coffee, it was meant to be."
They're a keeper.
12. "I don't need to drink coffee to be awesome. I'm already awesome. But it's more fun when I'm awesome and awake."
Coffee is a morning necessity.
13. "Support your local caffeine dealers."
Admit that you're a loyal customer.
14. "Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all." — David Lynch
Coffee is coffee.
15. "8oz: Slept 8-10 hours. 12oz: Slept 5-7 hours. 16oz: What is sleep?"
There's a size for every amount of sleep deprivation.
Please insert coffee to continue.
17. "I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine."
18. "Coffee is a gift to myself. It says, 'here's something to make your day a little better. Please don't get arrested.'"
Coffee keeps me sane.
19. "Roses are red. Mornings are hard. I suck at poetry. Coffee."
My favorite poem.
20. "Decaf: Sometimes, doc, I feel like I really don't have much of a purpose."
What the heck is decaf coffee for anyway?
21. "A day may come when I get enough sleep and don't need coffee, but it is not this day."
And probably not tomorrow, either.
22. "The difference between coffee and your opinion is I asked for coffee."
I didn't ask for your opinion.
23. "Did I run out of caffeine or are you really this boring."
It's hard to tell.
24. "I eat salad every day. Bean salad. Coffee bean salad... Coffee. I drink coffee every day."
25. "No I'm not a coffee addict. I'm a caffeine-based life form and as such, I must honor the ways of my people." — Nanea Hoffman
26. "The four types of fear: 1. Terror 2. Panic 3. Username or password is incorrect 4. 'We're out of coffee.'"
Photo: Death Wish Coffee
Number four is code red.
27. "I don't exercise... It makes my coffee spill..."
God forbid my coffee spills...
28. "It's important in life to be positive. Right now I'm positive I need coffee."
29. "How to summon me on a Monday morning."
I wish this was a joke but it's real life.
30. "Coffee: noun. The stuff I drink to keep me from slaughtering you and everyone you care about before breakfast."
Coffee is a lifesaver.
31. "Just a cup or two to get a jump start on all the nuts I have to deal with today."
Coffee mentally prepares me for the day.
32. "You cannot be a true coffee lover until you've tried to suck the spilled coffee off of your shirt. Get on my level."
33. "'Addict' makes it sound so negative. Let's just say I have a high coffee absorbency rate." — Nanea Hoffman
Yeah, that sounds much better.
34. "Oh my! Look at the time!"
It's always the right time to have a cup of coffee.
35. "Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation."
It's a vicious cycle.
36. "I'm having an... out of coffee experience."
You're not yourself when you don't have coffee.
37. "How do you feel when there is no coffee? Depresso."
And in need of espresso.
38. "I assume people who don't drink coffee just die around 2 p.m."
You mean there are people out there who don't need coffee? Crazy...
39. "Coffee strong."
If it's not strong I don't want it.
40. "When the coffee finally kicks in while at work. Parkour!"
You feel like you're on top of the world when the caffeine finally starts to work.
41. "Of course size matters. Nobody wants a small cup of coffee."
The bigger the cup the better.
42. "My birthstone is a coffee bean."
My zodiac sign is a cappuccino.
43. "Help me, caffeine. You're my only hope."
44. "With enough caffeine, I can
rule the world dress myself and use my grownup manners."
Caffeine makes me a normal human being.
45. "First I drink the coffee, then I do the stuff."
In that exact order.
46. "I may not cry over spilled milk, but I'll lose my freakin' mind over spilled coffee!"
So don't even test me. Keep your distance.
47. "The first sip of coffee on a Monday morning."
There's no better feeling...
48. "I need coffee. Now."
No talking until this happens.
49. "Me before coffee. Soft demon, warm demon, little ball of hate."
Lovable and cute, and totally dangerous.
50. "When there's a fresh pot of coffee at work."
Stealth mode activated.
51. "Nooooo, not the coffee — I need that to live!"
Don't deny me the things I love!
52. "...Still not enough."
There's never too much coffee.
53. "No speaking... till this is empty."
Just give me some time to wake up, thanks.
54. "Coffee. I think it's kicking in."
When you're finally feeling like a person again.
55. "Sometimes I write 'drink coffee' on my to-do list, just so I feel like I accomplished something in a day."
One of the most important to-dos of the day, in my opinion.
56. "I'm already sick from all the coffee I've had. Oh look, coffee!"
You can never get enough coffee.
57. "May your morning coffee give you the strength to make it to your mid-morning coffee."
...and then to your after lunch coffee.
58. "Any minute now the caffeine will kick in... any minute."
Don't expect much until this happens.
59. "I need at least one more cup of coffee before I like anyone today."
So I'd wait to say anything to me.
60. "Touch my coffee and I'll slap you so hard even Google won't be able to find you."
Don't mess with a girl and her coffee.
61. "What do you mean there's no coffee?"
62. "I need coffee to wake up, but I need to wake up to get coffee."
63. "Everything in moderation, except coffee."
Coffee is the exception.
64. "When you order a coffee and they ask, 'decaf or regular?'"
What kind of question is that?!
65. "Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's caffeine."
Caffeine does wonders.
66. "One simply does not work without coffee."
What are you thinking?!
67. "Life without coffee is like something without something. Sorry, I haven't had any coffee yet."
I don't make sense without caffeine.
68. "Fresh pot of coffee."
The dream, really.
69. "Even your coffee is surprised you woke up this early."
It's going to be a great day!
70. "When I smell coffee."
Best. Smell. Ever.
71. "I like my coffee how I like myself: Dark, bitter and too hot for you."
Confidence is key to a great morning.
72. "Coffee? First let me sing you the song of my people. BRBRBRBRBR."
The language of my people.
73. "Coffee: because hating your job should be done with enthusiasm."
Coffee will get you through anything.
74. "Bring me the coffee, then back away slowly."
Shhhh... don't talk.
75. "Goes to make coffee. Finds fresh coffee in the pot."
The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
76. "Don't talk to me until I've had my morning coffee... or my afternoon, evening, or nighttime... You know what, just don't talk, ever."
Can you ... not?
77. "There is no life without water. Because without water, there is no coffee. And without coffee, I'll kill you all."
The facts of life.
78. "Coffee? Only one cup please..."
Biggest cup ever. Isn't it wonderful?
79. "They may take away my sugar, alcohol, dairy, grains and beans, but they shall never take away my coffee!"
You can't deny me my coffee! It's my right!
80. "Coffee is vital to your survival. Dinosaurs didn't have coffee, and look at how that turned out."
So obviously we need it. Like now.
81. "Yeah? Well maybe coffee is addicted to me. Ever think of that??"
A point was made.
82. "When that first cup of coffee touches your soul."
It's a next-level experience.
83. "Sometimes you meet people who change you for the better. These people are called baristas."
Support your barista, please!
84. "Be amazing today. But first, coffee."
It's an important step.
85. "I think I need one of those medical alert bracelets that says 'Probably needs coffee.'"
We should invest in that...
86. "Caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, CAFFEEEEEEEINE."
She said it.
87. "Coffee is a cup of hope in a world full of chaos and Mondays."
Mondays really are icky. But coffee makes it better.
88. "Coffee. Because prison orange is NOT my color."
It keeps me out of trouble.
89. "I drink coffee because, without it, I'm basically a 2-year-old whose blankie is in the washer."
Coffee cures the cranky monster in me.
90. "My name is Inigo Montoya. You drank my coffee. Prepare to die!"
Don't mess with me.
91. "I only need coffee on days ending with 'Y'."
That's every day btw.
92. "There's no such thing as strong coffee, just weak people."
Survival of the fittest.
93. "Spilling coffee is the adult equivalent of losing your balloon."
It's a sad moment.
94. "Come to the dark side, we have coffee... with cookies."
Lord Vader has great persuasive skills.
95. "When someone says they don't drink coffee."
96. "When your boss starts giving you tasks to do as soon as you walk in, and you haven't even finished your first cup of coffee."
97. "I just like coffee. Coffee's my favorite!"
Buddy the Elf and I would get along great!
98. "A real prince brings coffee."
No one wants a kiss. Give us the coffee.
99. "My favorite co-worker is the coffee machine."
We have a tight bond.
More for You on YourTango:
Alexis George is a writer who covers astrology, pop culture, quotes, and relationship topics.