You’ve made it through the week and who better to celebrate with than your best friends? This is your chance to do something fun with them, so take advantage of it!
The weekends are a time meant to be spent with friends.
While good times with friends quotes express just how much you love being together, there are hundreds of different activities you can do.
Plan a weekend getaway to another city. Go on a spontaneous road trip. Pick out postcards from every city and use them to make a scrapbook. Make movie night more fun by turning it into a drinking game, or building a fort out of pillows and blankets (you’re never too old for this).
It doesn’t matter where you go or what you do on the weekends — as long as you’re with your friends, you’re guaranteed to have a crazy fun time.
RELATED: 150+ Inspiring Friendship Quotes To Show Your Best Friends How Much You Love Them
And who could forget about all the fun photos of the crazy times together? What better way to make memories than posting your photos to social media, along with a great caption, to show everyone how you've been living it up? Make those captions stand out with some awesome friends quotes.
70 Fun Day Quotes About Spending Time With Friends
1. “Happiness is a collection of joyful experiences shared with soul friends. Get together and have some fun!” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
2. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” — Donna Roberts
3. "Good friends are hard to find and impossible to forget." — John Green
4. "The only trip you will regret is the one you didn't take."
5. "True friends don't judge each other, they judge other people together." — Emily Saint-Genis
6. "Let's sit on a rooftop at 2 AM and talk about life."
7. "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." — Elizabeth Foley
8. "The best nights are usually unplanned, random and spontaneous."
9. "A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down." — Arnold H. Glasgow
10. “In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips.” — Salman Rushdie
11. "Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
12. "I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” — Helen Keller
13. "Food, friends, sunshine."
14. "Just as lotions and fragrance give sensual delight, a sweet friendship refreshes the soul." — Proverbs 27:9
15. "We didn't realize we were making beautiful memories we just knew we were having fun."
16. "Are we having some drinks, or are we having some dranks? Need to dress accordingly."
17. "A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world." — Leo Buscaglia
18. "Good friends never say goodbye they simply say see you soon." — Maria Rogers
19. “The secret to a really great friendship is just creating fun memories whenever you’re with that person.” — Zendaya
20. “Friends are thieves of time.” — Proverbs
RELATED: 10 Signs You're Meant To Be Best Friends Forever
21. "I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.” — Charles R. Swindoll
22. "Spontaneity is the best kind of adventure."
23. "Days well spent are those with friends." — Albert Schweitzer
24. “Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.” — Saint Augustine
25. "Good times and crazy friends make the best memories."
26. "The time we spend with friends is priceless." — Harvey MacKay
27. "You're my best friend because I wouldn't dare be this weird with someone else." — Albert Schweitzer
28. "I live for the nights I can't remember with the friends I'll never forget."
29. "With a good friend, the hours are short." — Basque Proverb
30. “Hanging out day by day, we make our memories in our own little way.” — Ashley Wagner
31. "Cheers to the freakin' weekend." — Rihanna
32. "Good friends. Good wine. Good food. Good times."
33. "Friends make the bad times good and the good times unforgettable." — Mary Engelbreit
34. "Life was meant for good friends and great adventures."
RELATED: 14 Real-Life BFFs Reveal Their Secrets To Their Forever Friendships
35. “The best times we’ve had on earth are usually with those we love.” — Van Harden
36. “A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever.” — Zoya Roy
37. "Music on, world off."
38. “Millions of memories, Thousands of jokes, Hundreds of secrets, One reason, Best friends.” — Kristin Hannah
39. “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.”
40. “Every outing is a learning experience.” ― Drew Pomeranz
41. “We do not remember days, we remember moments.” — Cesare Pavese
42. “Good times and crazy make friends the best memories.”
43. "Let the weekend therapy begin."
44. “Real friends know all of your best memories because they’ve spent them all with you.” — Stephen Richards
45.“So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.” — Helen Keller
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Join now for YourTango's trending articles, top expert advice and personal horoscopes delivered straight to your inbox each morning.
46. "Better an oops than a what if."
47. "Friends are the most important part of your life. Treasure the tears, treasure the laughter, but most importantly, treasure the memories.” — Walter Winchell
48. “There is a whole world out there. Pack your backpack, your best friend, and go.”
49. "I do believe it's time for another adventure."
50. “A good friend listens to your adventures. Your best friend makes them with you.”
51. “As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.” — "Winnie The Pooh"
52. "Sleep under the stars."
RELATED: 12 Adorable Best Friend Tattoos That Are As Simple As They Are Meaningful
53. “If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far go together.” — African Proverb
54. “Friends, sun, sand, and sea — that sounds like a summer to me.”
55. "Happy weekend"
56. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” ― Helen Keller
57. “Happiness is living a life having fun, friends, and freedom.” — Lorrin L. Lee
58. "Live for the moments you can't put into words."
59. “As we get older, the biggest things that we will remember are the times that we spent with our friends.”
60. “Get in loser, we’re going shopping.” — "Mean Girls"
61. "Going to a music festival with my best friends."
62. “We don’t even have to try. It’s always a good time.”
63. “The best therapy is time spent laughing with good friends.”
64. "It's Friday. Time to go make stories for Monday."
65. "A good time with a friend is better than a good time with nearly anyone else.”
66. “A good friend would bail you out of jail. A best friend would be sitting next to you saying, 'Damn that was awesome.'” —Taylor Kawiti
67. "There's never a dull moment with friends."
68. “Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.”
69. “The trick in life is to hang out until the miracles come.” ― Attica Locke
70. "Let's do some 'we shouldn't be doing this' things."
RELATED: 145 Fun Questions To Ask Your Best Friends
More for You on YourTango:
Tess Griman is a writer whose work focuses on relationships, astrology, and pop culture.