45 Coffee Instagram Captions For Pics Of Your Morning Joe
Coffee. You need it. I need it. It starts our day, gets us through the mediocrity of our working hours, and ends a delicious meal. And (pretty much) everyone loves it.
However you take your coffee, you are part of an elite group of everybody (give or take) who cannot live without it.
Because of this, pictures of coffee are all over social media, and sometimes you need the perfect coffee Instagram captions to go with posts you share of your own.
No matter where you’re from, what time you drink it, how you take it, or why you enjoy it, we can all agree that coffee is the most enjoyable necessity of any era.
If you are a coffee lover, you can celebrate National Coffee Day on September 29 — or International Coffee Day on October 1 — with these deliciously fun and funny coffee captions that are perfect to post on Instagram when you share a picture of your daily caffeine dose.
45 Fun and Funny Coffee Instagram Captions
1. “Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.” — David Lynch
2. “We want to do a lot of stuff; we’re not in great shape, we didn’t get a good night’s sleep, we’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all of these problems in one delightful little cup.” — Jerry Seinfeld
3. “I believe humans get a lot done. Not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee.” — Flash Rosenburg
4. “Without my morning coffee, I’m just like a dried up piece of roast goat.” — Johann Sebastian Bach
5. “I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
6. “I judge a restaurant by the bread and the coffee.” — Burt Lancaster
7. “Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love.” — Charles Maurice Tallyrand
8. “I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.” — T.S. Elliot
9. “That’s something that annoys the hell out of me—I mean if somebody says the coffee’s all ready and it isn’t.” — J.D. Salinger, "The Catcher in the Rye"
10. "Coffee is a language in itself.” — Jackie Chan
11. “Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.” — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
12. “The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportional to the quantity of coffee he drank.” — Sir James Mackintosh
13. “Coffee is a lot more than just a drink; it’s something happening. Not as in hip, but like an event, a place to be, but not like a location, but like somewhere within yourself. It gives you time, but not actual hours or minutes, but a chance to be, like be yourself, and have a second cup.” —Gertrude Stein
14. “It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity." — David Barry
15. “Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank.” — Alphonse Allais
16. “Humanity runs on coffee.”
17. "To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions.” — Hugh Jackman
18. "Coffee with a friend is like capturing happiness in a cup.”
19. “Love is in the air and it smells like coffee.”
20. “Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee." — Stephanie Piro
21. “It’s amazing how the world can change through the eyes of a cup of coffee.”
22. “Science may never come up with a better office communication system than a coffee break.” — Earl Wilson
23. “Life happens, coffee helps.”
24. “Coffee: because hating your job should be done with enthusiasm.”
25. “I like my coffee like I like myself: strong, sweet, and too hot for you.” — Jac Vanek
26. "I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon." — Ronald Reagan
27. "I love you a latte."
28. "Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it's hard to go back to sleep." — Fran Drescher
29. "I like instant gratification. It's like instant coffee, only it won't keep you up at night." — Jarod Kintz
30. "Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven." — Jessi Lane Adams
31. "A day without coffee is ... Just kidding. I have no idea."
32. "I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee." — Harry Mahtar
33. “As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?" — Cassandra Clare, "City of Ashes"
34. "I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now." — Louisa May Alcott, "Little Women"
35. "Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today’s tasks." — Holly Black, "Ironside"
36. “If it wasn’t for coffee, I’d have no discernible personality at all." — David Letterman
37. "I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake." — Lewis Black
38. "What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee?" — Anthony Trollope, "The Warden"
39. "This is how we brew it."
40. "Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world." — Thomas Jefferson
41. "No matter what historians claimed, BC really stood for ‘Before Coffee.’" — Cherise Sinclair, "Master of the Mountain"
42. "I think the key to the start of any good relationship is to remember how the other person likes their coffee." — J. Lynn, "Wait for You"
43. "My couch is coffee-colored. I can thank Starbucks and clumsiness for that." — Jarod Kintz
44. "Live life today like there is no coffee tomorrow." — Meik Wiking, "The Little Book of Hygge"
45. "I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee." — Clark Gable
More for You on YourTango:
Kaitlin Kaiser is a writer who writes about love, relationships, self-care, spirituality and astrology