If you ever post pictures of your girlfriend on social media, it's likely you know just how important it is to find just the right words to use in your Facebook or Instagram captions — as well as how tough it sometimes feels to think of what on Earth you should say.
But you may not know how to put your girlfriend in your bio on Instagram. Luckily, it's quite simple. Add the date you first started dating along with a heart emoji, and write, "Taken by the best GF in the world," her name, and the date you first started dating, or put her name with a heart under your bio.
You want to say cute things to say to your girlfriend in your photo captions so you can let her — and the rest of the world — know exactly how you feel!
Instagram is the perfect place to show off your relationship goals, and there's no better way to boast about your love than Instagram captions for your girlfriend.
You can use love quotes, a sweet line from her favorite song, or a saying that captures your emotions for her.
After all, Instagram is all about creating posts and comments that share memories as you make them and let others know how happy you are to be a couple.
Sometimes it's hard to figure out what caption to use. The best captions for love are those that speak from the heart and let her know how you feel.
So go ahead and make her day with these proclamations of love!
Here are 125 of the best Instagram captions for your girlfriend, along with plenty of love quotes and cute things to say.
Cute Captions For Posts Of Your Girlfriend
1. “If being sweet is a crime then my girlfriend is the biggest criminal on Earth.”
Photo: Ivan Zelenin / Shutterstock
2. "I'll never finish falling in love with my girlfriend."
3. "My favorite part of the day is when I get to talk to my girlfriend."
4. "I just want to make my girlfriend happy. Because she's the reason I'm so happy."
5. "My girlfriend came into my life and became it."
6. "My girlfriend never leaves my mind — even when I have a million things to think about."
7. "No relationship is all sunshine but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together."
8. "No words are amazing enough to describe how fantastic my girlfriend makes me feel"
9. "All I have to do is think of my girlfriend and it brings a smile to my face."
10. "Before I met my girlfriend, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason."
11. "Everyone has their weakness, but I have two: everything you say, and everything you do."
12. "My girlfriend's smile is like a sunrise, which sets the clouds on fire. But just being with her, is what I always admire."
13. “Don’t lose your hope for someone. Because someday she will come back to you and stay forever.”
14. “I have tasted so many different types of chocolates, but none is sweeter than my girlfriend's lips."
15. "Let’s commit the perfect crime. I’ll steal your heart and you steal mine."
16. “My girlfriend is the one who teaches me the meaning of love.”
17. "If you don't love me, it does not matter anyway. I can love for both of us." — Stendhal
18. “I love my girlfriend so much — not because she’s cute or beautiful, just because she is cute and sweet by her nature. And she deserves my love.”
19. "I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you." — Paulo Coelho
Short Captions For Your Girlfriend
20. "And suddenly all the love songs were about you."
Photo: Dean Drobot / Shutterstock
21. "Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back."
22. "My girlfriend is beautiful inside and out."
23. "I like it when my girlfriend smiles, it's cute."
24. "Cuddling with my girlfriend would be perfect right now."
25. "My girlfriend's hand fits in mine like it's made just for me."
26. "All I could ever want is right in front of me."
27. "I picture my girlfriend next to me every night."
28. "Life feels so complete when I'm with my girlfriend."
29. "Today is the first day of the rest of your life." — Abbie Hoffman
30. "My girlfriend is sunshine mixed with a little hurricane."
31. "I found the reason to smile the day I found my girlfriend."
32. "I think I'd miss my girlfriend, even if we never met."
33. "Some hearts understand each other, even in silence."
34. "Pick me, choose me, love me." — "Grey's Anatomy"
35. "My favorite fairytale is our love story."
36. "Like rain, I fell for you.”
37. "Some people are worth melting for." — "Frozen"
38. "I want to hold your hand." — The Beatles
39. "All of me loves all of you." — John Legend, "All of Me"
40. "If I know what love is, it is because of you." — Hermann Hesse
41. "We were just kids when we fell in love." — Ed Sheeran
Captions For Instagram Selfies With Your Girlfriend
42. "To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness." — Robert Brault
Photo: Dean Drobot / Shutterstock
43. "If I could have anyone in the world it would still be my girlfriend."
44. "I wanna live, sleep and wake up by my girlfriend's side."
45. "They asked him 'How's your life?' He smiled and answered 'She is fine.'"
46. "Hugs like this."
47. "One day you will meet someone who thanks God your ex made the mistake of letting you go."
48. "I fell in love with my girlfriend because of the million things she never knew she was doing."
49. "I'm really happy I met my girlfriend, and I want everyone to know that."
50. "You can't appreciate the good times without the bad ones." — Beyoncé
51. "I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes."
52. “When I'm feeling homesick, I just open my bag and bring out my girlfriend's photo and everything is so much better.”
53. "Two heads, one heart. So thankful you're my girlfriend."
54. "Your hands in mine when we're intertwined everything's alright." — Miley Cyrus, "7 Things"
55. "Hair blowing in the wind, losing track of time, just you and I." — Demi Lovato, "Made in the USA"
56. "Why, darling, I don’t live at all when I’m not with you." — Ernest Hemingway
57. "You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose, I'm winning." — John Legend
Funny Captions For Your Girlfriend
58. "Life isn't perfect, but we are."
Photo: LightField Studios / Shutterstock
59. "Shut up, I think you are gorgeous."
60. "My girlfriend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have"
61. "I will stop missing my girlfriend when I am with her."
62. "You are precisely my cup of tea." — Julie Andrews, "Getting To Know You"
63. "A kiss is an event whose probability depends on the vital statistics of 36-24-36."
64. A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other."
65. "You are the 'she' to my 'nanigans.'"
66. "It wasn’t loved at first sight. It took a full five minutes."
67. "Happiness is a drug. And I want to be your dealer."
68. "Bright like sun, dim like night, be my wife and love me tonight."
69. "When I see my girlfriend, my eyes turn into little hearts."
70. "Queen without a king is like you without me."
71. "I love my girlfriend because she makes me food."
72. "I love you — even if I'm hungry."
73. "My girlfriend is the best thing I never planned."
74. "We're both willing to risk the cooties."
75. “My girlfriend's lips have become my favorite kind of candy.”
76. "I lava you! Do you lava me?"
77. "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy." — 'Call Me Maybe', Carly Rae Jepsen
78. "If I could start every day with my girlfriend, I would never need coffee."
79. "You're my favorite life hack."
80. "Love is a two-way street that is constantly under construction."
81. "Can't keep calm when we're this crazy in love!"
82. "Sometimes I wonder how my girlfriend puts up with me. Then I remember, oh I put up with her too. So we're even."
83. "Everyone has an addiction, mine happens to be my girlfriend."
84. "Can’t keep my hands to myself." —Selena Gomez, "Hands to Myself"
85. "You da one that I dream about all day, you da one that I think about always." — Rihanna, "You Da One"
86. "Come live in my heart, and pay no rent." — Samuel Lover
Romantic Instagram Captions For Your Girlfriend
87. "I can't help falling in love with you." — Elvis Presley
Photo: Artem Tymoshenko / Shutterstock
88. "What I have with my girlfriend I don't want with anyone else."
89. "In my girlfriend, I've found the love of my life and my closest truest friend."
90. "I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you."
91. "You are my today and all of my tomorrow." — Leo Christopher
92. "If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to my girlfriend."
93. "I didn't want to fall in love or need someone. I really didn't want anything. But then, my girlfriend appeared and I started wanting everything."
94. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
95. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of my girlfriend, I could walk in my garden forever."
96. "I can't promise to fix all her problems but I can promise my girlfriend won't have to face them all alone."
97. "Love is not blind. It sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less."
98. "A moment in time is enough to fall in love, but all a lifetime is not enough to be with my girlfriend, my love."
99. "I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world." — Elton John
100. "I want to be my girlfriend's favorite hello and her hardest goodbye."
101. “Mistakes often happen in every relationship — if there are no mistakes, then it's not real love.”
102. "Facebook keeps asking me what’s on my mind. And honestly, it’s always my girlfriend."
103. "Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you." — Loretta Young
104. "I love my eyes when my girlfriend looks into them. I love my name when she says it. I love my heart when she touches it. I love my life when she's in it."
105. "It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them." — Agatha Christie
106. "First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love." — Maya Angelou
107. "Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the gods." — Plato
108. "In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." — Jane Austen, "Pride and Prejudice"
109. "I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever." — Rabindranath Tagore
110. “Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you...” ― Taylor Swift, "Back to December"
111. "And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth / 'Cause it's you, oh, it's you / It's you, they add up to / And I'm in love with you / And all these little things" — One Direction, "Little Things"
112. "I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul." — Pablo Neruda
113. "You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you." — Dierks Bentley
114. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you." — A. A. Milne
115. "You have a place in my heart no one could ever have." — F. Scott Fitzgerald
116. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” —Angelita Lim
117. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” –Unknown
118. “I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” — "The Notebook"
119. “You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be.” — Goo Goo Dolls
120. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
121. “It’s always better when we’re together.” — Jack Johnson
122. “My soul and your soul are forever tangled.” — N.R. Hart
123. “I have found the one whom my soul loves.” — Song of Solomon 3:4
124. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” — Haruki Murakami
125. “I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.” — Zelda Fitzgerald
More for You on YourTango:
Molly Given is a writer and lover of all things to do with mystery and magic in life. When she’s not writing her fingers off she can be found planning her next adventure in a new part of the world.