100 Confident Captions & Quotes For Instagram
Struggling to find the perfect sassy selfie caption that shows that you're both fun and confident, or that you've met your life love? We are here to help!
We get it. You just snapped the perfect selfie (after a million flop ones left in your camera roll), but now you have absolutely no idea what to use as your Instagram caption.
You definitely don't want to repeat yourself, because who does that? But then again, you really want your picture to say how you feel.
It certainly is a conundrum.
You obviously don't want to use some overdone, boring quotes either, because those don't stand and your selfies are so unique and you are definitely not boring.
Finding confident quotes that actually go with your selfies can be so difficult.
For that reason, we have gathered the best confident captions for you to choose from for your next bomb selfie.
100 Confident Captions for Instagram
1. "I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off."
2. “I remind myself to be kind to myself, and as slightly ridiculous as it may sound, to treat myself in the same gentle way I’d want to treat a daughter of mine. It really helps.” — Emma Stone
3. "You don't worry 'bout fitting in when you custom made." — Drake
4. "Life is short. Smile while you have teeth." — Mallory Hopkins
5. "If you can't see anything beautiful in yourself, get a better mirror." — Kendall Jenner
6. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” — Beyoncé
7. "Someday I'm going to eye-roll myself into another dimension."
8. "Even miracles take a little time."
9. "I'm not lazy, I'm on energy-saving mode."
10. "I woke up like this — said no one ever except for Beyoncé and maybe a handful of models."
11. "Sure, I do marathons. On Netflix."
12. "I need a six-month holiday, twice a year."
13. "My mood depends on how good my hair looks."
14. "Life happens. Coffee helps."
15. "Mood changes with the situations."
16. "Sexy pictures. Crazy times. Sisters at heart, partners in crime."
17. "I don't know what's tighter, our jeans or our friendship."
18. "Good talks always put us in a good mood."
Confident Captions for When You're Really Proud of Your Body
19. “One day, I had to sit down with myself and decide that I loved myself no matter what my body looked like and what other people thought about my body. I got tired of hating myself.” — Gabourey Sidibe
20. “It doesn’t matter what size you are. It doesn’t matter if you have cellulite. It doesn’t matter if things jiggle where they’re not supposed to. That’s still beautiful.” — Ashley Graham
21. “I keep telling myself that I’m a human being, an imperfect human who’s not made to look like a doll, and that who I am as a person is more important than whether at that moment I have a nice figure.” — Emma Watson
22. “I’m an actress, I live in L.A., I work in Hollywood. But I’ve learned that if you’re too skinny, they’ll say something about it. If you’re not skinny enough, they’ll say something about it. I just try to feel good in my own skin as much as I can.” — Jennifer Love Hewitt
23. “God made a very obvious choice when he made me voluptuous; why would I go against what he decided for me? My limbs work, so I’m not going to complain about the way my body is shaped.” — Drew Barrymore
24. “Life is too short, and I’m Italian. I’d much rather eat pasta and drink wine than be a size 0.” — Sophia Bush
25. “I love my body. I’m very much OK with it. I don’t think artists are ever the ones who have the problem with their weight, it is other people.” — Kelly Clarkson
26. “Being comfortable in your own skin is one of the most important things to achieve. I’m still working on it!” — Kate Mara
27. “I’m not going to conform, and hurt myself, and do something crazy to be a size two.” — Amber Riley
28. “I love my body, and I would never change anything about it. I’m not asking you to like my body. I’m just asking you to let me be me.” — Serena Williams
29. “Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body—meaning that it wasn’t put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit. I was like, ‘Look, I can carry a baby! I’m gaining weight right, everything’s going well.’ And I’ve had that relationship ever since.” — Nicole Kidman
30. "Self-love is the best love."
Confident Captions for When You're Feeling Cute
31. "I haven't posted a selfie in a while but I still am very cute just to keep you updated."
32. "Confidence level: Selfie with no filter."
33. "I know looks aren't everything, but I have them just in case."
34. "Too glam to give a damn."
35. "Sending my selfie to NASA, because I'm a star."
36. "But first, let me take a selfie."
37. "Be happy in front of people who don't like you, it kills them."
38. "Make them stop and stare."
39. "Smile big, laugh often."
Confident Captions for Reminders That You Are More Than What You Look Like
40. "Don't tell me I'm the prettiest you've ever seen... Tell me I'm a warrior, tell me I'm stronger than any of the blows I've taken and I wear the scars well." — Jessica Saccone
41. “I always get asked, ‘Where do you get your confidence?’ I think people are well-meaning, but it’s pretty insulting. Because what it means to me is, ‘You Mindy Kaling, have all the trappings of a very marginalized person. You’re not skinny, you’re not white, you’re a woman. Why on earth would you feel like you’re worth anything?’” — Mindy Kaling
42. “I always feel confident. I never allow myself to not feel confident.” — Amber Rose
43. “I think no matter what you look like, the key is to, first of all, be happy with yourself. And then you know if you want to try to improve things that you don’t like about yourself, then do it after you appreciate yourself.” —Adele
44. "Life is better when you're laughing."
45. "Pretty in pink."
46. "I was born to stand out."
47. "Be a stiletto in a room full of flats."
Confident Captions for Nights Out on the Town
48."I doubt Vodka is the answer, but it's worth a shot."
49. Happy hour o'clock."
50. "It's my favorite time of day."
51. "Wine not?"
52. "I don't dress up for boys. I dress up to stare at my reflection as I walk by store windows."
53. "To beer, or not to beer, that is a silly question."
54. "It's time to wine down."
55. "Life isn't perfect but your outfit can be." — Halle Berry
56. "Stop and smell the rosé."
57. "Give a girl the right shoes and she can take on the world." — Marilyn Monroe
58. "Caring doesn't really go with my outfit."
59. "If you can't be better than your competition, just dress better." — Anna Wintour
Confident Captions for When You Feel Like a Boss
60. "I'm not bossy. I've got leadership skills."
61. "And so, she decided to start living the life she’d imagined." — Anonymous
62. "Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo." — Jon Sinclair
63. "Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose." — The Law of Attraction
64. "Nature does not hurry and yet everything is accomplished." — Lso Tsu
65. "Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast." — Nicki Minaj
66. "Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle." — Jon Acuff
67. "If you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman you educate a nation." — African Proverb
68. "I can and I will. Watch me." — Carrie Green
69. "Like wildflowers; you must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would." — E.V.
70. "You can tell who strong women are. They are the ones you see building up one another instead of tearing each other down."
71. "Messy bun and getting stuff done."
Confident Captions for When You're Newly Single
72. "Just dropped my new single. It's me, I'm single."
73. "The only thing I'm committed to right now is bettering myself."
74. "The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with your self." — Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
75. "Relationship status: maybe one day."
76. "She was a storm — not the kind you run from, the kind you chase." — R. H. Sin
77. "Cinderella never asked for a prince."
78. "Trust that an ending is followed by a beginning." — Unknown
79. "I'm everything you want, but can't have."
80. "Don't need to be on somebody's arm to look good." — "Single" by Natasha Bedingfield
Confident Captions for When You're Feeling Blessed
81. "Too blessed to be stressed."
82. "Be kind. Be thoughtful. Be genuine, but most of all are thankful."
83. "Give thanks to the Lord, For He is Good, His love endures forever."
84. "Life revolves around hope."
85. "God's plans are always better than our dreams."
86. "1 Cross + 3 Nails = 4 Given."
Confident Couple Captions
87. "You're all mine and I'm not sharing."
88. "Late night thoughts and you happened to be in them."
89. "You are the pumpkin spice to my fall."
90. "U is for U and me."
91. "One soul, two bodies."
92."Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never at heart."
93. "Distance means nothing when someone means everything."
94. "I get butterflies just thinking about the next time I'll see you."
95. "Truth is, I miss you. All the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day."
96. "But I must admit I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby." — Lemony Snicket
97. “I think I’ll miss you forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies.” — Lana Del Rey, "Summertime Sadness"
98. "You're my favorite notification."
99. "I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time."
100. “Can you feel me when I think about you?”
More for You on YourTango:
Mehruba Chowdhury is a writer who covers astrology, pop culture and relationship topics.